As a business-owner and employer, you need to ensure that you will be entrusting the fate of your business in the hands of qualified and responsible individuals. However, finding the right employees takes more than just reading their resume and asking them a bunch of cliched questions.
Use the following methods in hiring and training new employees for your small business:
- Have them perform a job exercise and take an attribute test.
- Host a dinner meeting and make time to talk to them.
- Use various means of knowing their personalities.
- Make sure they want the job.
- Define what you are looking for.
For more tips, check out an article from Businessbewareshow.com — click here.Posted in tips for small business