So you have a full-time job but have dreams of starting your own business. However, as much as you want to quit for good and focus full time on starting your own venture, it’s not exactly an option. You either: a.) Don’t have enough money to make that dream a reality and rely solely on your salary b.) Are too scared of failure and not having a back-up plan, or c.) You love your job and can’t imagine not working for your company.
- Carry a notebook to record your thoughts, ideas and inspirations.
- Read business books and devour as many as you can.
- Avoid distractions like TV, Facebook, and other unnecessary noise that’ll only waste your time.
- Put a launch date on your calendar and schedule your deliverables backward.
- Exhibit professionalism and polishing anything, like logos and websites, related to your brand or business.