Trying to increase employees’ productivity is one of the most pressing problems that managers are faced with everyday. To ensure more efficient work habits, here are some tips on how to help employees become more engaged.
– Set specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound goals to help employees stay focused.
– Encourage employees to share their goals each week.
– Inspire employees to work harder.
– Managers should create a room for failure for more learning opportunities.
– Shorten the workweek to increase productivity.
For more of these tips, click here.Posted in tips for small business