The qualities of your team say a lot about the future of your business. However, attaining ideal employees does not end at resumes and interviews. You need to guide them into becoming better, more competent associates:
- Learn to let go and trust in your employees’ capabilities.
- Empower your employees and give them opportunities to make decisions.
- The right attitude is more important than experience.
- Set a new-hire trial period.
- If someone is not working out, let him go.
To learn more about this guide, click here.Posted in tips for small business