Just like your home. your office is where you spend a majority of your time, especially if your work or business entails you to follow regular office hours, maybe even longer. If you work a 9 to 5 job, you wouldn’t want to be staring at a bleak work area all day long. To liven up you work space and maybe even your mood, it wouldn’t hurt to spruce up your area with a hint of design here and there.
- Add artwork that reflects your interest.
- Put up a few family photos to decorate your office with a warm touch.
- A table lamp on a sideboard or credenza will soften the office atmosphere.
- Decorate with plants that will survive in low light.
- A few coffee cups are a welcome detail and a small electric warmer on your office desk will keep the coffee hot.
- An attractive table clock will discreetly display the time.
- Nice accessories for your office can include storage containers for pens, pencils and paper clips.